Skip to Main Content

Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity


About

Description
Grand Pi, the first chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. installed in the Deep South at Morehouse College, Atlanta on April 23, 1921, thanks to the unflagging zeal and determination of Caesar ‘Zip' Felton Gayles. Gayles, an all time great among college athletes, battered down all resistance to a chapter south of the Mason-Dixon Line to insure the establishment of what was to become one of the finest installations in the whole of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
SocialWebsite   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram

Events


Loading...

Wall